Wadi Rum + Aqaba 1 day tour
Wadi Rum and Aqaba 1 Day Tour Itinerary
Khaz'ali Canyon in Wadi Rum is the site of petroglyphs etched into the cave walls depicting humans and antelopes dating back to the Talmudic times. The village of Wadi Rum itself is made up of several hundred Bedouin inhabitants with their goat-hair tents and concrete houses, one school for boys and one for girls, a few shops, and the headquarters of the Desert Patrol.
08:15 - Pick up from accommodations in Eilat.
Transfer to the border in Jordan, Aqaba, where our team of professional team will assist in crossing the border. (As you are traveling in a group this process may take time, so your patience is required and appreciated)
09:00 - Transferred on Jordanian side of the border to Wadi Rum for a 4x4 jeep safari tour to see the beautiful landscapes (4-5 hours)
15:00 - Lunch in a genuine Bedouin camp, continuing to Aqaba for a tour of the city and its markets,(2 hours) Transported in our newest luxury model/s of air-conditioned cars / vans / buses (for your comfort).
17:00 - Arrive at Arava border back to Israel. With the skilled help and assistance of our staff members
Transported back to the point of departure / destination in Eilat.
- Transportation from and to your hotel with assistance at the border
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
What you need to know:
- Departure tax, tips, personal expenses, and private insurance
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- We recommend that you have cash money available for border fees and tips.
- Visa for Jordan.We can make it for you at the border for a fee of $75.
- Have a valid passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date for your reservation
- Voucher an visa/tax/tip money in cash only (payable in U.S. dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel).
- Very warm clothing in Winter, cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer.
- Good walking shoes
- Personal insurance is not included.
- Please note: No insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.