Saint Catherine daily tour from Eilat
Saint Catherine Daily Tour from Eilat Itinerary
We start at 6:00 a.m. from the Taba border.
After crossing the Border at Taba we drive along the shores of the Red Sea through an ever-changing area of bizarre sandstone-formations to the Sinai High Mountain Range.
Arriving at St. Catherine, we will visit the famous St. Catherine’s Monastery, including the Church, dated back to the 6th Century and never destroyed since then, “The Burning Bush," and “Jethro’s Well." St. Catherine's is one of the oldest working monasteries in the world. You will see the worlds oldest library. Around St. Catherine's there is a small town with hotels. After lunch in a tourism class restaurant, we drive back to Eilat, stopping by a few interesting sites on the way, depending on the remaining time.
We return around 10:00 p.m
The price per person is: $130
The border taxes will be charged on the day of the tour ($65 per person)
*Minimum of 3 persons for tour
Single supplement: $200
- St. Catherine's Monastery
- Burning Bush
- Jethro's Well
- Transportation, a driver will pick you up from your hotel, assist you at the border.
- Tour Guide
- Entrance fees
- Health Insurance.
- Border fees may change due to currency rate changes.
- $65 border tax charge.
- We recommend that you have cash money available for border fees and tips.
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- Border tax,tips,personal expenses, and private insurance.
What you need to know:
- Have a valid passport and landing card.
- We require nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date for reservation
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money, in cash only (payable in U.S. dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel).
- Very warm clothing in Winter,, cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer.
- Good walking shoes.
- Lunch will be late, so please eat breakfast before departure.
- Personal insurance is not included. Please note: No insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.