Petra, Wadi Rum and Shobak 3 Days
Petra, Wadi Rum, and Shobak 3 day Itinerary
Wadi Rum is in the middle of the desert and is inhabited by the Zalabia Bedouins. See the beautiful landscapes and the stone structures that seem to pop out of the sand. There are ancient paintings, and graffiti on the sides of the mountains. The Bedouins that reside in Wadi Rum, are famous trackers, and rock climbers.
Petra was an inheritance left to us by the Nabateans. The Nabateans prospered by building great water cisterns, and selling the water in times of drought. As you enter Petra through the Siq, understand what makes this one of the Seven Wonders of the World. There are caves that were used for worship and burial. Visit the Roman Theater, the tombs, the temples, and much more.
Shobak castle was built in 1115. Not much of the castle remains today. It has not been totally excavated. There are 3 walls that remain from the original structure. It is very isolated on a rocky mountain, overlooking fruit trees, and that is what gives the castle its charm. The view is outstanding from the top of the mountain.
Minimum people: 2
Day 1: Wadi Rum
We will pick you up from your hotel at 08:15 a.m: and bring you to the border
After crossing the border, you will visit Aqaba for a short time.
And then the adventure starts.
A short drive will bring you to one of the most famous deserts in the world
3 hours tour of 4x4 wheels will take you to a magnificent landscape.
We will drive you into the Nabataens ways of comers and the Bedoin way of life.
After visiting Wadi Rum-we will stop for lunch.
And then continue to overnight in Petra.
Day 2: Petra
Breakfast at the hotel
Start the wonderful day in Petra.
See the treasury house, the tombs, the Roman theater, and more.
We will learn about the Nabataens, their history, their art, their gods, and much more.
After 4 to 5 hours of walking and learning, we will eat lunch in one of the restaurants.
Then we will start our way back to the hotel , dinner in the hotel, and a free night There is an option to travel to the Petra Night Show in the Petra site .
Day 3: Shobak
Breakfast at the hotel
Drive to the amazing Shobak city that includes amazing Crusader castle.
The price is per person for 3 stars hotel H/B
After a tour of 3 hours we will continue to the Arava border and finish our tour at the Eilat Hotels .
- Wadi Rum
- Mourning Halls
- Crusader Castle
- Meeting and assistance at the border, tour guide, entrance fees, lunch, hotel accommodation on H/B basis (3 star hotel).
- Departure tax
- Personal expenses
- Private insurance
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- We recommend that you have cash money available for border fees and tips
- Single supplement $60, and for high season $70.
- Visa must be obtained in advance. We can make the visa for you in advance for a fee of $75.
What you need to know:
- Have a valid passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date4 for the reservation.
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money in cash only (payable in U.S. dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel).
- Very warm clothing in Winter,m cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer
- Good walking shoes
- Personal insurance is not included.
- Please note: No insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.