Petra tour Private VIP
Private tour to Petra Jordan Private Itinerary
Petra was left by the Nebateans more than two thousand years ago. Entering through the Siq, the crack in the sandstone, you arrive at the Treasury. The facade was carved out of sandstone and is a genuine work of art. There are temples, caves, tombs, an amphitheater, and artifacts to tour. Petra was once a great city that controlled all of the water in the area, and was also a trade route for the South and North. It has been a sanctuary since ancient times.
Sight-seeing tour in Aqaba and return to Israel.
A one day tour to Petra from Eilat at 09:00.
Pick up from hotel.
Drive to border.
Arrive at Petra about 11:30.
Tour the Treasury, the mourning halls, the tombs, the caves, the temples, and much more. There is about 5 hours of touring with your personal guide.
After visiting Petra you will have lunch at a local restaurant with an extensive selection of oriental dishes.
Estimated time of return to Eilat is 19:00
- Mourning halls
- Transportation, a driver will pick you up from your hotel, assist you at the border.
- Tour Guide
- Entrance fees
- Border tax,tips,personal expenses, and private insurance.
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- We recommend that you have cash money available for border fees and tips.
- $65 border tax charge.
- Border fees may change due to currency rate changes.
- Health Insurance.
- Visa for Jordan. We can make it for you at the border for a fee of $75.
What you need to know:
- Have a valid passport and landing card.
- We require nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date for reservation
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money, in cash only (payable in U.S. dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel).
- Very warm clothing in Winter,, cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer.
- Good walking shoes.
- Lunch will be late, so please eat breakfast before departure.
- Personal insurance is not included. Please note: No insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.