Petra From Tel-Aviv By flights One Day
Petra from Tel-Aviv by Flights One day
Petra was left by the Nabateans, they built it around the 5th century B.C.E. The entrance is called the siq. It is a long path way that is a crack in the mountain, after which you will get your first look at the amazing Treasury, the great facade that was carved into the mountain. There are tombs, most of them were deteriorating, and due to this, were robbed of their treasures. An amphitheater that is cut into a hillside, as they were building it uncovered a lot of tombs. There are still over 800 structures in Petra today.
Flight at 06:45 AM from Sde Dov Airport (in tel-Aviv) to Eilat Airport
Departure on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursdays only.
06:45: Flight from SdeDov (Tel-Aviv). Please be in airport 1Hour before flight
08:15: Pick up from Eilat Airport and transfer from Eilat to Arava border with our professional crew.
08:30: Transfer from border to Petra in our newest models of air-conditioned cars / vans /buses.
Transportation time approximately 2.3 hours, passing through a vast and comfortable high way ("desert way"),
Following through a scenic route on the mountain side, and arriving at Petra's historical site, known as one of The Seven Wonders Of The World.
11:00: Tour of Petra begins at the entrance to the site. Included in your package is an optional horse-back ride.
Ride for the first 700 meters of the route
(Tipping the carrier is required, ranging from 2-5 dollars at your discretion).
15:30: Lunch at a local authentic restaurant.16:30: We begin our return trip towards the border. This route includes a few stops along the way at certain observation points in order for you to enjoy the beautiful landscape Wadi Ram has to offer.
19:00: Back to the airport for your flight to Tel Aviv.
- Wadi Rum (observation)
- Flight from Sde Dov Airport to Eilat Airport (Arrival at least 1 hour before the flight)
- Transfer from Eilat airport to Arava border with our professional assistance.
- Jordanian English speaking tour guide In the site of Petra.
- Transportation is by new executive models of air-conditioned cars / vans / buses.
- Entrance fees + short horse ride in Petra
- Lunch in local authentic restaurant.
- Short panoramic tour of Aqaba.
- Meeting and assistance on the Israeli side and transfer back to Eilat Airport or Hotel.
- Flight back from Eilat to Sde Dov Airport at 21:00
What you need to know
- Departure tax, tips, personal expenses and private insurance.
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- We recommend that you have cash money available for border fees and tips.
- Visa for Jordan. We can make it for you at the border for a fee of $75.
- Have a valid passport and landing card
- We require nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date for your reservation.
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money in cash only (payable in U.S. dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel).
- Very warm clothing in Winter, cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer
- Good walking shoes.
- Personal insurance is not included.
- Please note: No insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.