Petra 2 day tour from Eilat
2 Day Tour to Petra Itinerary
Petra, one of the 8 Wonders of the World. As you enter the siq, the crack in the mountain which created a passage, you will get your first look at the Treasury. The facade was carved out of the mountain and built by the Nabateans around 2000 years ago. Visit the amphitheater, the tombs, and the markets. With your free evening you can see Petra by night (an extra $15 that you pay on site), or you can visit the Bedouin markets.
Wadi Rum is in the middle of the desert, the Bedouins have been here for hundreds of years.
See the sandstone structures that seem to pop out of the sand, and the paintings on the sides of the mountains that date back thousands of years.
08:15 – pick up from your hotel in Eilat
08:30 – cross the border and drive to Petra
11:00 – start the touring day
15:30 – lunch at local restaurant
17:00 – check in to your hotel and free evening
08:00 – breakfast at hotel
09:00 – free time to explore Petra or surrounding markets
16:30 – pick up from hotel and drive to Wadi Rum for observation and pictures
18:30 – Arrival to Aqaba
19:00 – drive to border and passport control
- Bedouin Market
- Wadi Rum observation
- Meeting and assistance at the border
- tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel accommodation on B/B bases (3 star hotel)
What You Need To Know:
- Departure tax, tips, personal expenses and private insurance.
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- We recommend you have cash money available for border fees and tips:
- Single supplement $60, in high season $70.
- Visa. We can make it for you at the border for $75 per person.There is an option to stay one more night in Jordan for $60. (Staying 2 nights in Jordan does not require a visa.)
- Have a Valid Passport and landing card.
- We require nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date & birth date for reservation.
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money - in cash only (payable in U.S dollars, Euro, Pound sterling or Israeli Shekel).
- Very warm clothing in winter, cool comfortable clothing + head covering in summer.
- Good walking shoes
- Lunch will be late, so please eat breakfast before departure.
- Personal insurance is not included. Please note : No Insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.
Certain nationalities require advance issue of visas