Mount Sinai & St.Catherine 1 day tour
Mount Sinai and St. Catherine Monastery 1 Day Tour Itinerary
Mt.Sinai is the said mountain where Moses received the Ten Commandments.
It is mentioned many times in the Bible and the Quran. Climbing Mount Sinai during the night, you will see the magnificent sunrise (according to the Christian tradition a person who climbs Mount Sinai and sees the sunrise is reborn and all sins are forgiven).
The morning after is dedicated to a visit in the ancient monastery of Santa Katarina..
Arriving at St. Catherine, we will visit the famous St. Catherine’s Monastery, including the Church, dated back to the 6th Century , “The Burning Bush," and “Jethros' Well."
After lunch in a tourism class restaurant, we will drive back to Eilat, stopping by
a few interesting sites on the way, depending on the remaining time.
Supplement for less than 3 people
We leave Eilat at 22:00 pm and we will be coming back the day after in late evening.
- Meeting and assistance at the border
- Licensed tour guide
- Entrance fees.
What you need to know:
- Departure tax, tips, personal expenses, and private insurance.
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- We recommend that you have cash money available for border fees and tips, drinks, and snacks.
- Have a valid passport and landing card.
- We require nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date for reservation.
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money in cash only, (payable in U.S. dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel).
- Very warm clothing in Winter, cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer.
- Good walking shoes.
- Personal insurance is not included. Please note: No insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.