Cairo tour 1 day from Eilat
Itinerary Cairo Tour 1 Day from Eilat
You will be picked up from your hotel around 22:00 p.m.
After the border procedure we will start our journey to Cairo the capital of Egypt. Arrival in Cairo around 8:00 a.m
We will pay a visit to the pyramids, the sphinx, and the big market "Khan el Khalil
The pyramids of Egypt are astounding. They were originally built to house the dead Pharaohs. The huge steps were built as a stairway to which the soul could rise to heaven.
Then we will go to the Egyptian museum, there we will look at the treasures of ancient Egypt. The museum contains the largest collection of pharonic antiques. The collection was established in the late 19th century. The Egyptian Museum has 107 halls filled with treasures. Inside the museum there are about 160,000 objects, that cover 5000 years of ancient Egypt.
We will eat lunch of course about 16:00 and go back to the border of Taba in Eilat
Minimum 2 people
estimated arrival time is 24:00 p.m
- Egyptian Museum
- Meeting and assistance at the border
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Departure tax
- Personal expenses
- Private insurance.
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- We recommend that you have cash money available for taxes and tips, and any personal expenses.
What you need to know:
- Have a valid passport and landing card.
- We require nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date for.reservation
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money in cash only (payable in U.S. dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or
- Very warm clothing in Winter, cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer
Good walking shoes.
- Personal insurance is not included. Please note: No insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.