Petra & Wadi Rum 2 day tour from Tel-Aviv Private VIP
Private tour to Petra and Wadi Rum 2 Day Tour from Tel-Aviv Itinerary
This is a private tour with only you and your guide. You can go at your own pace. Travel faster or slower it is up to you. There is also a choice if you want to stay over night in Wadi Rum or Petra.
Khaz'ali Canyon in Wadi Rum is the site of graffiti etched into the cave walls picturing humans and antelopes dating back to the ancient times. The village of Wadi Rum itself consists of several hundred Bedouin inhabitants with their goat-hair tents and concrete houses, one school for boys and one for girls, afew shops, and the headquarters of the Desert Patrol.Petra is an amazing site to see. It is the most visited place in all of Jordan. As you walk through the crack in the mountain, called the Siq you will see the full site of the Treasury, the picture carved into the sandstone. There is an amphitheater, bath houses, and much more to see.
Minimum 2 people
Aqaba and Wadi Rum
We will pick you up from the airport and take you to the border.
After crossing the border, you will visit Aqaba for a short time
And then the adventure starts.
A short drive will bring you to Wadi Rum.
3 hours tour of 4x4 wheels will take you to a magnificent landscape.
We will drive you into the Nabataens ways, and the Bedouin way of life.
After visiting Wadi Rum we will stop for lunch, and then continue to your hotel in Petra for an overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel
We start the wonderful day in Petra.
We will see the treasury house, the tombs the roman theater and more.
You will learn about the Nabataens their history, their art, their gods, and more.
After 3 hours of walking and learning we will eat lunch in one of the local restaurants.
After lunch we will start making our way back to the border via Aqaba.
Transfer to Eilat airport and fly back to Tel-Aviv .
The price is per person for 3 star hotel
Single supplement for hotel $75
Depature days are: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday
- Roman Theater
- Bath house
- Wadi Rum
- Flight from Sde Dov Airport to Eilat Airport (You need to be there around an hour before the flight )
- Transfer from Eilat airport to Arava border with our professional assistance.
- Jordanian English speaking tour guide in the site Petra.
- Transports are by new executive models of air-conditioned cars / vans / buses.
- Entrance fees + short horse ride in Petra.
- Lunch in local authentic restaurant.
- Short panoramic tour of Aqaba.
- Meeting and assistance on the Israeli side and transfer back to Eilat Airport or Hotel.
- Hotel Overnight in Petra ( Wadi Musa ) on a half board basis
- Flight back from Eilat to Sde Dov Airport at 21:00 the next day.
What you need to know:
- Departure tax, tips, personal expenses
- Private insurance.
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- We recommend you that you have cash money available for border fees and tips.
- Visa We can make it for you at the border for $75 per person. There is an option to stay one more night in Jordan for $60. (Staying 2 nights in Jordan does not require a visa.)
- Have a valid passport and landing card.
- We require nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date for reservation.
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money in cash only (payable in U.S. dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Sheckel).
- Very warm clothing in Winter, cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer.
- Good walking shoes.
- Personal insurance is not included.
- Please note: No insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.
- 06:45 - Flight from SdeDov (Tel-Aviv). Please be in airport 1 Hour before flight time.
- 08:10- Pick up from Eilat Airport and transfer from Eilat to Arava border with our professional crew.