Petra from Tel-Aviv by flights and overnight in Eilat
Petra from Tel-Aviv by Flights and Overnight in Eilat Itinerary
Petra the amazing site that was left by the Nabateans. As you walk through the crack in the mountain called the siq, you will get your first look at the Treasury.
The Hassan Prince Palace you will be able to see a great view of the Petra mountains. There are hundreds of tombs, most were robbed of their treasures, because of their dilapidated condition. The front of the tombs are carved into the mountain with motifs that came from the time when the Roman ruled here.
Flight at 06:40 AM from Sde-Dov Airport (Tel Aviv) to Eilat Airport.
Departure on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
08:15 AM- Pick up from the airport in Eilat. Border passing includes: border control and customs.
08:30 AM- Transfer from border to Petra. Transport time approximately 2.3 hours,passing through a vast and comfortable high way ("desert way"),following through a scenic route on the mountain side, and arriving at Petra's historical site.
11:00 AM- Tour of Petra begins at the entrance to the site. Included in your package is an optional horse-back ride for the first 700 meters of the route (tipping the carrier is required, ranging from 2-5 dollars at your discretion).
03:30 PM- Lunch at a local authentic restaurant.
04:30 PM- We begin our return trip towards the border. This route includes a few stops along the way at certain observation points in order for you to enjoy the beautiful landscape Wadi Ram has to offer.
06:30 PM- Arriving in Aqaba for a Short panoramic tour of the city, depending on our time of schedule, we might consider a walking tour as well.
07:00 PM- Arrival at border and return to Israeli territory with assistance of our crew, transported back to your hotel in Eilat for the night.
The next day you have a flight back to Tel Aviv. Please state preference of time in the reservation.
- Hasan Prince Palace
- Wadi Rum
- Flight from Sde-Dov Airport Tel Aviv to Eilat Airport.
- Flight from Eilat Airport to Sde-Dov Airport Tel Aviv.
- One night at 3 stars hotel in Eilat:
- Transfer from your hotel in Eilat to Arava border with our team of professional assistants.
- Transfer back to Arava border and to your hotel in Eilat.
- Lunch in a local authentic restaurant. (in Petra) .
- Transported in our newest models of air-conditioned cars / vans / buses.
- Professional tour guide in English. (Other languages are available for extra cost).
- Entrance fees + short horse ride in Petra.
- Border fees and tips ($65 special fee for crossing Israel - Jordan border for over-day tourists. Border fees may change due to currency rates changes).
- Visa for Jordan. There is an option to stay one more night in Jordan for $60. (Staying 2 nights in Jordan does not require a visa.) We can make it for you at the border for a fee of $75.
- Personal insurance - No Insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.
- Health insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Soft drinks.
What you need to know:
- Accommodation might be changed due to availability.
- Single Traveler Supplement: $60 per night.
- High Season Supplement: $70 p/p per night. (Jewish holiday).
- Visa / Tax / Border fees and tips will be paid in cash only (payable in U.S dollars, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel).
- A valid passport is required on the day tour. We require nationality passport number, place & date of issue, birth date, and expiry date for reservation.
- Certain nationalities require advance issue of visas. .
- Border passing includes border control and customs. This process may take up to an hour, so your patience is required and appreciated. .
- Lunch will be late, so please eat Breakfast before departure. .
- Confirmation will be received 24 hours post booking.