Petra with 2 nights in Eilat
Petra with 2 nights in Eilat Itinerary
The Nabateans left Petra more than 2000 years ago. When touring you can see the many cultures that were a part of Petra, the Romans, the Byzantines, the Syrians, and the Bedouins. Pass through the siq, which is the pathway, a crack in the mountain, to get your first look at the Treasury. The Treasury is the most famous monument in Petra. The façade was carved into the sandstone. There are over 800 artifacts in Petra to view.
Spend 2 nights in Eilat and one day in Petra.
Arrive in Eilat at your convenience and check in to your hotel in Eilat.
Overnight in hotel, and breakfast in the morning.
Pick up from your hotel about 09:20 a.m.
Transport to the border and continue on to Petra. (2 hour drive)
Tour Petra with a professional guide. The touring time is 3-4 hours. See the Treasury, amphitheater, the tombs, the cisterns, the facades, the statues, the crypts, and much more.
After the tour go for a wonderful lunch at a local restaurant. At 15:30
Continue on to your hotel in Eilat for an extra night. Arrival back in Eilat around 19:00.
- Transportation, a driver will pick you up from your hotel, assist you at the border.
- Tour Guide, entrance fees, lunch.
- 2 nights in a hotel in Eilat on B/B basis (can be upgraded for an extra fee)
- High season extra $100 per night.
- Border tax,tips,personal expenses, and private insurance.
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- We recommend that you have cash money available for border fees and tips.
- $65 border tax charge.
- Border fees may change due to currency rate changes.
- Health Insurance.
- Single supplement $60 per night, and in high season $70
- Visa for Jordan.We can make it for you at the border for a fee of $75.
What you need to know:
- Have a valid passport and landing card.
- We require nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date for reservation
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money, in cash only (payable in U.S. dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel).
- Very warm clothing in Winter,, cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer.
- Good walking shoes.
- Lunch will be late, so please eat breakfast before departure.
- Personal insurance is not included. Please note: No insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.