Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead Sea 4 days from Eilat
Petra, Wadi Rum, and Dead Sea 4 day Itinerary
Petra, the ancient, hidden and mysterious Nabataens city, The" treasure of Jordan" one of the seven wonders. It is located 2 hours from Aqaba. The gorgeous city carved in to the red rock, Petra was the center of the Nabataens legacy & culture.
Khaz'ali Canyon in Wadi Rum is the site of petroglyphs etched into the cave walls depicting humans and antelopes dating back to the Talmudic times. The village of Wadi Rum itself is made up of several hundred Bedouin inhabitants with their goat-hair tents and concrete houses, one school for boys and one for girls, a few shops, and the headquarters of the Desert Patrol.
The Dead Sea is famous for being "the lowest point on earth," lying some 400 meters below sea level. It is 75 kilometers long and from 6 to 16 kilometers wide. It is fed by the Jordan River, but it has no outlet. As its name suggests, the Dead Sea is entirely devoid of plant and animal life. This is because of an extremely high content of salt and other minerals—350 grams of salt per kilogram of water, as compared to about 40 grams in the world’s oceans.
Minimum 2 people
Pick up from your hotel in Eilat/Aqaba
Pick up time in Eilat 08:15 AM ,Aqaba 09:30 AM
11:00 – arrive to Petra and start the tour
15:30 – lunch
17:00 – check in to your hotel in Petra and free evening
09:00 – after the breakfast we will pick you up from the hotel and drive to Wadi Rum desert
11:00 – jeep tour in Wadi Rum
After the jeep tour you will check in to your room in camp and have a free day and evening, you can enjoy the desert and the quiet .
19:00 – dinner
08:00 – breakfast
09:30 – pick up from the camp and drive to the Dead Sea
12:30 – arrive to the Dead Sea and check in to your hotel
19:00 – dinner
08:00 – breakfast and free time
12:00 – pick up from hotel and drive back to Eilat/Aqaba
Drop off at your location
- Wadi Rum
- Jeep tour
- Dead Sea
- English speaking guide in Petra
- Touring day in Petra
- Lunch in Petra
- All entrances in Petra
- 1 night in 3* hotel in Petra
- Breakfast (2nd morning in Petra hotel)
- Jeep tour in Wadi Rum
- Night in Wadi Rum camp (3*)
- Dinner in 2nd day in Wadi Rum
- Breakfast in 3rd morning in Wadi Rum
- Night in Dead Sea 5* hotel
- Dinner in 3rd day in Dead Sea hotel
- Breakfast in 4th morning in Dead Sea hotel
What you need to know:
- Border tax (for tourist from Eilat) – 65$ per person
- Additional meal and drinks
- Massages in Dead Sea hotel
- Spa entrances
- Single supplement $60, and in high season $70.
- Meals not listed in the itinerary.
- Visa / Tax / Border fees and tips will be paid in cash only (payable in U.S dollars, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel).
- A valid passport is required on the day tour. We require nationality passport number, place & date of issue, birth date, and expiry date for reservation.
- Certain nationalities require advance issue of visas. Ask us for more information about Visa to Jordan.
- Border passing includes border control and customs. This process may take up to an hour, so your patience is required and appreciated.
- Don't forget: Very warm clothing in winter, hat in summer, cool comfortable clothing, comfortable walking shoes.
- Confirmation will be received 24 hours post booking.