Petra & Wadi Rum tour in one day **Special**
Itinerary Petra and Wadi Rum Tour in One Day *Special*
Wadi Rum is in the middle of the desert. With the paintings etched on the mountains, from the Talmudic times, a beautiful place for taking pictures. There are the rock formations that jut out of the sand. You can see firsthand how the Bedouins live in their goat hair tents.
Petra was abandoned by the Nebateans in 106A.D. Petra is Jordans most visited tourist attractions. To get in to Petra, there is a pathway, a crack between the mountain, that is called the siq. Once through you will see your first vision of the famous Treasury, carved in the face of the mountain. There are still many tombs to visit, though most of them have been robbed of their riches.
We will start our journey from the Eilat Hotels.
We will pick you from any place in Eilat or from the Hotels,
and continue our drive to the border of Arava ( Eilat - Aqaba).
After approximately 1-2 hours in the Wadi Rum desert we will continue our drive to one of the 8 wonders of the world " the Petra site " we will take a 3 hours tour in Petra.
After border procedures and passport control we will arrive at the Jordan Side.
Our representative will meet you there, and together with the guide and the driver you will drive to the Wadi Rum camp site, one of the amazing deserts of the world we will enjoy a 4x4 jeep tour to see the amazing landscapes of the desert of Wadi Rum.
Entering the city through the Siq you will see the world treasury, the tombs, and a colonnaded street carved into the mountain. An open buffet lunch will be served at the Nabatean Tent restaurant. You will have a free evening.
- Wadi Rum
- Jeep tour
- Transportation, a driver will pick you up from your hotel, assist you at the border.
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Border tax,tips,personal expenses, and private insurance.
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- We recommend that you have cash money available for border fees and tips.
- $65 border tax charge.
- Border fees may change due to currency rate changes.
- Health Insurance.
- Visa must be obtained in advance. We can make it for you in advance for $75 per person.
What you need to know:
- Have a valid passport and landing card.
- We require nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date for reservation
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money, in cash only (payable in U.S. dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel).
- Very warm clothing in Winter
- Cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer.
- Good walking shoes.
- Lunch will be late, so please eat breakfast before departure.
- Personal insurance is not included.
- Please note: No insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.