Petra & Wadi rum 2 day tour Private VIP
Private tour to Petra and Wadi Rum 2 Itinerary
Aquaba, Jordans' only seaport town. It is a tourist town with great diving, snorkeling, and beautiful beaches
Wadi Rum has been inhabited by the Bedouins for hundreds of years. There are paintings on the sandstone mountains that were made thousands of years ago. Wadi Rum is famous for the natural mountain like structures that seem to pop out of the desert sand.
Petra the most visited site in all of Jordan. Enjoy the first look at the Treasury, that Petra is most famous for. There are also the royal tombs cut into the mountain like steps, the amphitheater that could hold over 4000 people, bath
houses, and much more
Minimum 2 people
09:00 – pick up from your hotel in Eilat
09:30 – cross the border and drive to Aqaba
11:30 – arrive at Wadi Rum for 4 hours of touring on a 4x4 in the desert
15:00 – stop for lunch
16:00 - continue to your hotel in Petra
08:00 – breakfast at hotel
11:30 – tour of Petra or surrounding markets
Walking into the "siq" and the famous red rock, one of seven wonders.
We will see the treasury house, the tombs the roman theater and more.
We will learn about the Nabataens their history their art their gods and more.
After 3 hours walking and learning we will eat lunch in one of the restaurants.
And start our way back to the border via Aqaba.
18:30 – Arrival to Aqaba
19:00 – drive to border and passport control
- Wadi Rum
- Jeep tour
- Meeting and assistance at the border.
- Tour guide.
- Entrance fees.
- 2 lunches
- Hotel accommodation on B/B bases (3 star hotel). 4 and 5 star hotels are available at an extra cost.
- Departure tax, tips, personal expenses and private insurance.
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- We recommend you have cash money available for border fees and tips
- Border fees may change due to currency rate changes .
- Heath insurance.
- Single supplement $60, in high season $70
- Visa for Jordan must be obtained before traveling. There is an option to stay one more night in Jordan for $60. (Staying 2 nights in Jordan does not require a visa.) We can make it for you in advance for $75 per person.
What You Need To Know:
- Have a Valid Passport and landing card.
- We require nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date & birth date for reservation.
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money - in cash only (payable in U.S dollars, Euro, Pound sterling or Israeli Shekel).
- Very warm clothing in winter, cool comfortable clothing + head covering in summer.
- Good walking shoes
- Lunch will be late, so please eat Breakfast before departure.
- Personal insurance is not included. Please note : No Insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.