Petra 2 days from Jerusalem
Petra 2 day tour from Jerusalem Itinerary
Enjoy 2 days touring Petra. On the first day tour Petra with a licensed guide, and on the second day go back and tour on your own. This way you will get to see it all. Tour Petra, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the famous Treasury, the mourning halls, the Roman theater that could hold up to 4000 people, the temples, and the most amazing facades.
Day 1: Petra
At 04:50 there will be a transfer from your hotel in Jerusalem to the Sde Dov airport in Tel Aviv.
06:30 approximately will be the time of the flight.
08:20 a driver will be waiting to take you to the Arava border.
09:30 start the drive to Petra
11:30 arrive at Petra and start touring with your guide
15:30 stop for lunch in a local restaurant
16:30 go to your hotel in Petra for overnight
Day 2: Petra
This is a free day to go back into the Petra site and tour on your own.
16:30 a driver will take you back to the Arava border.
19:00 (Approximately) arrive back in Eilat
20:55 flight back to Tel Aviv
22:00 transfer back to your hotel in Jerusalem
- Flight from Tel Aviv Sde-Dov Airport to Eilat Airport and back (Round-trip).
- Transfer from Eilat airport to Arava border with our professional crew.
- Transfer back to Arava border and to Eilat Airport.
- Transported in our newest model of air-conditioned cars / vans / buses.
- One night at a 3 star hotel in Petra
- Entrance fees.
- English speaking Jordanian tour guide. (Other languages are available for extra cost).
- Lunch at a local authentic restaurant (Day 1).
- Professional tour guide in English. (Other languages available for an extra cost).
- Border fees and tips ($65 special fee for crossing Israel-Jordan border for over-day tourists. Border fees may change due to currency rates changes).
- Personal insurance - No Insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.
- Personal expenses.
- Health insurance.
- Soft drinks.
- Single supplement $60, and in high season $70.
- Visa. We can make it for you at the border for $75 per person. There is an option to stay one more night in Jordan for $60. (Staying 2 nights in Jordan does not require a visa.)
What you need to know
- Available luxury hotels for an additional $70 per person.
- Visa / Tax / Border fees and tips will be paid in cash only (payable in U.S dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel)
- .A valid passport and landing card is required on the day tour.
- We require nationality, passport number, place & date of issue, birth date, and expiry date for reservation.
- Certain nationalities require advance issue of visas.
- Border passing includes border control and customs. This process may take up to an hour, so your patience is required and appreciated.
- Don't forget: Very warm clothing in winter.
- Hat in summer, with cool comfortable clothing, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Lunch will be late, so please eat breakfast before departure.
- Confirmation will be received 24 hours post booking.