Does not run on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
06:30 AM - Flight from Tel Aviv Sde Dov Airport to Eilat Airport.
08:15 AM - Transfer from Eilat to Arava border with our professional crew.
08:30 AM - Transfer from the border to Petra.
11:00 AM - Arrive at Petra's historical site. Start the tour in Petra.
03:30 PM - Lunch at a local authentic restaurant.
04:30 PM - Pickup from site and transfer to your hotel in Petra.
05:00 PM - Free evening.
08:00 AM - Breakfast at the hotel.
09:00 AM - Free time to explore Petra and the authentic market.
04:30 PM - Pick-up from Petra hotel and drive to Wadi Rum for observation and pictures.
06:30 PM - Ariving in Aqaba for a short panoramic tour of the city, depending on our time of schedule, we might consider a walking tour as well.
07:00 PM - Drive to the border and the passport control.
10:05 PM - Flight back to Tel Aviv.
Tour ends at Tel Aviv Sde Dov Airport.
- Flight from Tel Aviv Sde-Dov Airport to Eilat Airport and back (Round-trip).
- Transfer from Eilat airport to Arava border with our professional crew.
- Transfer back to Arava border and to Eilat Airport.
- Transported in our newest model of air-conditioned cars / vans / buses.
- One night at a 3 star hotel in Petra
- Entrance fees.
- English speaking Jordanian tour guide. (Other languages are available for extra cost).
- Lunch at a local authentic restaurant (Day 1).
- Professional tour guide in English. (Other languages available for an extra cost).
- Border fees and tips ($65 special fee for crossing Israel-Jordan border for over-day tourists. Border fees may change due to currency rates changes).
- Personal insurance - No Insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.
- Personal expenses.
- Health insurance.
- Soft drinks.
- Single supplement $60, and in high season $70.
- Visa. We can make it for you at the border for $75 per person. There is an option to stay one more night in Jordan for $60. (Staying 2 nights in Jordan does not require a visa.)
What you need to know
- Available luxury hotels for an additional $70 per person.
- Visa / Tax / Border fees and tips will be paid in cash only (payable in U.S dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel)
- .A valid passport and landing card is required on the day tour.
- We require nationality, passport number, place & date of issue, birth date, and expiry date for reservation.
- Certain nationalities require advance issue of visas.
- Border passing includes border control and customs. This process may take up to an hour, so your patience is required and appreciated.
- Don't forget: Very warm clothing in winter.
- Hat in summer, with cool comfortable clothing, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Lunch will be late, so please eat breakfast before departure.
- Confirmation will be received 24 hours post booking.