5 day Nile cruise from Cairo with flight Itinerary
This cruise runs on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday. Prices vary for different ships, and days. Please refer to chart on bottom of page.
Day 1: Cairo, Flight, Luxor
Take an early morning flight from Cairo to Luxor. Check into the ship. You will be met and assisted. In the afternoon enjoy a tour to the East Bank. There find the Karnak and Luxor Temples, tour with a qualified guide. After the tour, return to the ship, for dinner and entertainment. Lunch and dinner included.
Day 2: West Bank- Valley of the Kings- Esna
Breakfast on board. Start the touring day and visit Thebes Necropolis, with Valley of the Kings, and including entry to 3 royal tombs. Return to ship for lunch, and sail to Esna. Afternoon free to rest. Sail to Edfu, which is in the West bank of the Nile, and is like a small city. It is an important center for pottery making and sugar production. Dinner on board, and night entertainment.
Day 3: Edfu temple- Kom Ombo temple- sail to Aswan
Breakfast, and then go to tour the Temple of Hours in Edfu. It is the most preserved temple constructed from sandstone blocks, that is related to the Ptolemaic period in Egypt. After the tour, return to the ship for lunch and sail to Kom Ombo. Tour the temple that is shared by the two gods Sobek and Harores. Back to the ship to sail to Aswan. Dinner on board, with a galabya party.
Day 4: High Dam- Philae temple – Felucca around the Islands
Breakfast, and enjoy your tour to the High Dam, which was built in 1960 and considered an engineering miracle. Continue on to visit the temple of Philae that is dedicated to the goddesses Isis and Hathour. In the afternoon take a tour around the islands. Dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Check out- Flight
Breakfast, after that check out procedures, and transfer to the Aswan airport for your flight to Cairo.
- All the mentioned rates are for a private tour per person in a double cabin per package for 5 days and 4 nights in U.S. Dollars, including all service charge and taxes.
- All the rates includes all accommodation for 5 star deluxe Nile Cruises.
- Children up to 4 years old have a 50% discount, children from 5-12 will have a 25% discount, sharing the parents cabin.
- Rates not valid during high season and Christmas, New Year, and Easter. There will be a supplement applied.
- Single supplement for 1 person will be $180 total for the 5 day tour.
- 4 nights’ accommodation on the Nile Cruise on the basis of full board.
- Internal flight from Cairo to Luxor, if you would like the return flight it will be an additional $185.
- All sightseeing tours.
- Entrance fees
- Guide during excursions in Luxor and Aswan
- All transfers
- Meet and assist at the airport, in Luxor and Aswan upon arrival and departures
- Entry visa to Egypt
- International Flights
- Personal expenses, like phone calls, laundry, and bar tabs.
- All tips, to guides, drivers
- Other services not mentioned included.
Sonesta Moon Goddess Cruise $920 Saturday
Movenpick Royal Lily Cruise $920 Monday
Nile Goddess Cruise $870 Monday
Amarco Cruise $850 Monday
Swiss Inn Radamis I and II $820 Monday
LTI Alyssa Cruise $820 Thursday