Jordan Discovery tour 4 days
Jordan Discovery Tour 4 day Itinerary
Aqaba is Jordans' only coastal town, it is a great tourist attraction. Aqaba has been a settlement since 4000 B.C. There are fantastic beaches and superb diving.
Petra is one of the seven wonders of the world. It is located about a 2 hour drive north of Aqaba. The Nabateans settled in southern Jordan more than 2000 years ago. Petra is located in the mountains, which depending on time of the day, will change colors into pink, dark red, purple or orange. From the main entrance, the visitors will pass between the precipitous cliffs through the awesome Siq, a huge crack in the sandstone 1,2 km. long. Some points of interest in Petra are facades, crypts, baths, mourning halls, temples, and, of course, the Roman theater that has three thousand seats built in the 1st century B.C.
Khaz'ali Canyon in Wadi Rum is the site of paintings etched into the cave walls depicting humans and antelopes dating back to ancient times. The village of Wadi Rum itself consists of several hundred Bedouin inhabitants with their goat-hair tents and concrete houses, one school for boys and one for girls, a few shops, and the headquarters of the Desert Patrol.
Minimum 2 people
Day 1: Aqaba
16:00/17:00 - Pick up from your hotel in Eilat and arrive to Arava border, meet and assist, and then continue to Aqaba. Arrive your hotel for free evening and overnight..
Day 2: Petra
08:00 - Breakfast
10:30 - Pick up from your hotel and drive to Petra
12:00 - Arrive to Petra and start the tour
15:30 - Lunch
16:30/17:00 - Check in at hotel in Petra
Free time and dinner at hotel
Day 3: Wadi Rum
08:00 - Breakfast
09:00 - Pick up from your hotel and drive to Wadi Rum
11:00 - Jeep tour
Free day in Wadi Rum and overnight in camp.
Day 4: Wadi Rum
Breakfast and free time
16:00/17:00 - Pick up and drive back to Arava border.
Arrival back in Eilat about 19:00 p.m.
- Roman Theater
- Wadi Rum
- Jeep tour
- 1 night in Aqaba 3* hotel
- 3 breakfasts
- 1 lunch in Petra
- 1 dinner in Aqaba 1st day
- Tour in Petra including all entrance fees
- Jeep tour in Wadi Rum
- 1 night in Petra 3*hotel
- 1 night in Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum
- Guide in Petra
- Departure tax
- personal expenses
- private insurance.
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- We recommend that you have cash money available for border fees and tips.
- Single supplement $60, and in high season $70
- Meals and drinks not included in the itinerary.
What you need to know:
- Have a valid passport and landing card.
- We require nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date for the reservation.
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money in cash only payable in U.S. dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel).
- Very warm clothing in Winter, cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer.
- Good walking shoes.
- Personal insurance is not included.
- Please note: No insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.