Jerusalem 1 day tour from Sharm Egypt
Tour Jerusalem 1 day from Sharm Itinerary
After the tour in Bethlehem, we stop for lunch
Jerusalem, one of the holiest cities in the world. Home to Christians, Catholics, Jews, Moslems, and Greek Orthodox. The Wailing Wall part of the second temple that was destroyed, and the holiest place of worship for the Jewish people. The Church of the Holy Sepulcher where Jesus was crucified. The city is the melting pot of religion.
This trip leaves on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
You will have an English speaking guide.
We start early in the morning around 00:00 am-the pickup will be from your hotel in Sharam El Shek.
We will drive 3 hours through the Sharam - Taba road to get to the border .We will cross the border and start our drive to Jerusalem. Going through the Arava valley to the unique lowest place in the world, the famous Dead Sea. We will enjoy the Dead Sea for one hour and then continue to the holy city of Jerusalem.
In Jerusalem we will visit Mount Olives for a panoramic view of the old and the new city.
Gat Shaman, the tomb of Miriam, and then we continue to Bethlehem
Then, we pay a visit to the old city of Jerusalem
The christen quarter, the "Via Dolorosa"the church of the holy sepulcher, the Golgotha, and the Wailing Wall
,After visiting old Jerusalem we start getting back to Eilat. From Eilat we will cross
the border and get back to Sharm after a 3 hour drive
Approximated time of arrival to Sharm is 00:30 AM.
Minimum 3 people
- Dead Sea
- Via Dolorosa
- Church of the Holy Sepulcher
- Wailing Wall
- Meeting and assistance from your hotel
- Transportation to the border
- Assistance crossing the border
- Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Departure tax, tips and personal expenses
- Private insurance
- Other languages available for an extra fee
- We recommend that you have cash money available for tips and or personal expenses.
- Health insurance
What you need to know:
- Have a valid passport and landing card
- We require nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date for reservation
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money, in cash only (payable in U.S. dollars, Euro. Pound Sterling or Israel Shekel).
- Very warm clothing in Winter, cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer
- Good walking shoes
- Personal insurance is not included.
- Please note: No insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.
- It is recommended that you bring bathing suits and a towel.