Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Petra 2 days with flights
Tour to Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Petra 2 days with flights Itinerary
Tour the 2 holiest cities Jerusalem and Bethlehem your first day, and continue on by internal flights to Petra the second day. Pick up is at 8:30 a.m. from any major hotel in Jerusalem, or 07:15 a.m. from Tel Aviv hotels.
Day 1: Jerusalem and Bethlehem
Pick up from your hotel, and start the tour in Jerusalem with a view of the Temple Mount and the Old City. Continue the drive to see the Mount of Olives, the Church of all Nations and the Garden of Gethsemane. Enter the Zion gate of the Old City, and pass the Armenian Quarter and the Byzantine Cardo. Walking through the Jewish Quarter arrive at the Western Wall. Follow the pilgrims along the Via Dolorosa, and follow the Stations of the Cross to arrive at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Walk through the markets before driving to Bethlehem.
In Bethlehem, walk across Manger Square to arrive at the Church of Nativity. Tour the church with your guide to view the original mosaic floor, built in the 6th century. Go down to the Grotto of the church to view the star, that shows the birth place of Jesus. Opposite this you can see the manger and the altar that is dedicated to the three wise men. When leaving Bethlehem you can see the Field of Ruth gleaned the fields of Boaz.
Return to Tel Aviv for overnight in hotel.
Start your day with an early morning flight from Sde Dov airport in Tel Aviv, around 6:40 a.m. You will arrive in Eilat about 07:40 a.m. and a driver will pick you up at around 08:15 a.m. and take you to the Jordanian border. He will help you with the border proceedings, and there will be a driver waiting on the other side to take you to Petra. Tour Petra with a licensed guide tour the famous Treasury, the mourning halls, the beautiful facades, the temples, and much more. After the tour, go for lunch in a local restaurant. Then head back to the border, and your flight to Tel Aviv around 21:00 p.m.
When booking we will email you the flight details.
This tour runs on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday.
- Byzantine Cardo
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Western Wall
- Church of Nativity
- Roman theater
- Transportation for the tours, from your hotel and from the airport in Eilat.
- Tour Guide, entrance fees, lunch in Petra.
- Hotel one night on B/B basis
- Internal flights
- Border tax, tips, personal expenses, and private insurance.
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- We recommend that you have cash money available for border fees and tips.
- $65 border tax charge.
- Visa,We can make it for you at the border for $75 per person.
- .Health Insurance.
- Transportation to the airport in Tel Aviv (if you would like a private transfer there will be an extra charge of $50 each way)
- Lunch on the first day (if you would like to include it there is an extra charge of $27)
What you need to know:
- Have a valid passport and landing card.
- We require nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date for reservation
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money, in cash only (payable in U.S. dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel).
- Very warm clothing in Winter,, cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer.
- Good walking shoes.
- Personal insurance is not included. Please note: No insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.