Israel Luxury VIP tour with Petra 11 days
Israel 11 day Tour with Petra Private VIP Itinerary
This is a private luxury tour with only you your guide and a driver. There will be transportation from the airport to your hotel. If you would like to change something, add or subtract more days, please contact us.
There is also an option to extend 5 more days and do a 5 star cruise on the Nile in Egypt, and depart from Cairo.
Day 1: Arrival
When arriving at the Ben Gurion airport, you will be met and taken to your hotel in Tel Aviv. Have a good rest.
Day 2: Tel Aviv
Start the touring day at 08:30 from your hotel. Tour the Diaspora Museum, Old Jaffa, the ruins, the artists quarter, Neve Tzedek, and do some shopping if you like. Overnight in Tel Aviv
Day 3: Galilee and Golan
After breakfast drive North to Katzrin, with a view of Megiddo. Tour the ancient village. Drive to Mount Bental and see the Syrian fortifications. Overnight in Tel Aviv.
Day 4: Caesarea and Haifa
Drive to Caesarea, tour the Roman Theater and the ruins. Stop in Haifa to tour the Baha’i Gardens and Shrine. Continue on to arrive in Rosh Hanikra and tour the grottos. Arrive in Acre and tour the Crusader castle, and walk through the market. Overnight inTel Aviv.
Day 5: Nazareth
Today we will tour Nazareth, stop at the Mount of Precipitation. In Nazareth tour the Church of Annunciation, and the Church of St. Joseph. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 6: Jerusalem
After breakfast tour Jerusalem. Start the tour in the Old City, walk through the Jewish Quarter to the Western Wall. Follow the Via Dolorosa, and the Stations of the Cross to arrive at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Enter the Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 7: Jericho and Bethlehem
Drive through the desert to Jericho, the oldest city in the world. See Mt. Temptation and the tree that Zachaeus climbed. Tour the excavations and the synagogue. Drive to Bethlehem and walk across Manger Square to arrive at the Church of Nativity, and the Church of St. Catherine. Overnight Jerusalem..
Day 8: Dead Sea and Masada
Travel South to the Dead Sea, and arrive at Masada. Take a cable car to the top. Tour the synagogue, palaces, bath house, Roman barracks, and more. Drive to the Dead Sea and enjoy a swim and a mud bath. On the way back stop at the Qumran caves, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. Drive to Eilat for overnight.
Day 9: Petra
A driver will pick you up in the morning from your hotel and drive you to the Arava border, and help you with the border proceedings. Start the drive to Petra, with a short stop at Wadi Rum on the way. Tour Petra to see the famous Treasury, more facades, the Roman theater, the temples, and more. In the evening tour Petra by night. Overnight in Petra.
Day 10 : Petra
This is a free day to go back and tour Petra at your leisure. In the afternoon we will take you back to the border for overnight in Eilat.
Day 11: Tel Aviv
In the morning you will take a flight from Eilat to Ben Gurion and your flight home.
Minimum 2 people.
- Private transportation with driver.
- 10 nights 5 star luxury hotels on bed and breakfast basis
- All breakfasts
- 8 touring days with private guide
- Flight on day 10 from Eilat airport to Ben Gurion airport
- Entrance fees to all of the sites.
- Departure tax $65 per person
- Personal expenses and private insurance.
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- We recommend that you have cash money available for border fees and tips.
- Single supplement for a 3rd person sharing a triple room $100 per night.
- Single supplement for a single traveler will be $3000.
- Visa, We can make it for you at the border for $75 per person.
What you need to know:
- Have a valid passport and landing card.
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money in cash only (payable in U.S dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel).
- Very warm clothing in Winter, cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer.
- Good walking shoes..
- Personal insurance is not included. Please note: No insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.