A 12 day Tour of Israel, Jordan, Egypt, with Nile Cruise Itinerary
Start out from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv.
Pick up times at the bottom of the page.
Day 1 : Nazareth and Sea of Galilee
Start the tour in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv. Times are stated at the end of the itinerary.
Nazareth, travel along a scenic route with a view of Megiddo. Ascend to Nazareth and stop at the Mount of Precipitation. Then we will drive to the Church of Annunciation next to that is the Church of St. Joseph, viewing the carpentry work that Jesus and Joseph created. Pass Cana where Jesus turned the water into wine, continue on to Mount Beatitude and Capernaum, home of the Benedictine Church.
Travel along the Sea of Galilee where you might have a chance to be baptized at Yardenit, in the Jordan River waters. Pass Mount Tabor on the return journey.
Return to hotels for overnight.
Day2: Caesarea, Acre, and Haifa
Drive along the Mediterranean Coast to stop at the ancient town of Caesarea. Tour the amazing Roman theater that has been well preserved, and still is in use today, beside it is the hippodrome. Also tour the remains of a Roman temple.
Pass through Haifa and see the gold topped Bahai shrine and gardens. Then continue North to stop at Rosh Hanikra, take the cable car down to the grottos, and walk through the caverns.
The final stop for the day is Acre, which was the largest crusader city in Israel. Be amazed at the way Acre is preserved, tour the Turkish prison where the British used tot hang Jews after the immigration from World War 2.
Return to hotel for overnight.
Day 3: Jerusalem and Bethlehem
Tour Jerusalem, start with a view of the Mount of Olives, the Garden of Gethsemane, the Jewish burial tombs, and the Church of all Nations. Enter the Zion gate of the Old City, and pass the Armenian Quarter to the Byzantine Cardo. Walk through the Jewish Quarter to arrive at the Western Wall. Continue to walk along the Via Dolorosa following the Stations of the Cross to arrive at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
Walk through the markets in the Old City, and then depart for Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus. In Bethlehem walk across Manger Square to the Church of Nativity. When leaving you will see the field of Ruth.
Day 4: Masada and Dead Sea
Descend Jerusalem through the Judean Desert to arrive at the Dead Sea. Pass the Inn of the Good Samaritan and stop for a few minutes at the sea level marker. You can see Jericho in the distance. Arrive at Masada to ascend on the cable car to the top. Tour the palaces, bath house, ancient synagogue, and the Roman barracks. After touring Masada go for lunch and then continue on to the Dead Sea for a swim in the therapeutic waters.
Return to Tel Aviv and overnight in hotel.
Day 5: Petra
In the early morning you will get on the plane in Tel Aviv and arrive in Eilat. We will pick you up from the airport and take you across the border to Petra. Enjoy touring with a qualified guide, see the treasury, the amphitheater, and much more. After the tour go for lunch and to your hotel. (There is an option to sleep in a hotel in Petra or the tents in the Wadi Rum desert.)
Day 6: Wadi Rum
Start the day with a 4 hour jeep tour. See how the Bedouins live, the great drawings on the sandstone that are over 2000 years old. After the tour travel back across the border and you will have a few hours to walk around or go for dinner. At around 22:00 a driver will collect you for your tour to Cairo.
Day: 7 Cairo
Start the day with a tour of the pyramids and the Sphinx. Continue on to tour the famous Khan el Khalili Bazaar, where you can buy just about anything. Tour the Eyptian Museum with its hundreds of thousands of artifacts, paintings, coins, mummies, statues, and much more.
Day 8 : Cairo
Travel to the Saakara Valley to see some of the most famous pyramids like the Djoser that is also called the Step Pyramid. Tour the Old City of Cairo with its many fortifications, and Churches.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 9: Cairo flight to Aswan- Check in- Philae temple – High Dam -- Felucca
Take an early morning flight from Cairo to Aswan. Check into the ship. You will be met and assisted. In the afternoon enjoy a city tour to Aswan, one of the most beautiful cities in Egypt. Visit the High dam, and take a motor boat to Philae Island to tour the Temple of the Goddess Isis. Enjoy Felucca around the Islands. Return to the ship, for dinner. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included.
Day 10: Kom Ombo Temple- Edfu temple- Sail to Esna
Breakfast on board. Sail to Kom Ombo. Start the touring day and visit the temple that is shared by 2 gods Sobek and Harored. Continue on to sail to Edfu and tour the Temple of Hours, which is the most well preserved temple in Egypt. Sail to Luxor and overnight.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included.
Day 11: West Bank- Valley of the Kings- Hatshepsut- Memnon
Breakfast and visit Thebes Necropolis, where the Valley of the Kings is located. Enter 3 royal tombs in the area. Return back to the ship for lunch. In the evening there is an optional sound and light show at Karnak temples, upon request. There will also be night entertainment on the ship.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included.
Day 12: Karnak and Luxor temples.
Breakfast and check out from the cruise. Tour the East Bank, the Karnak temple is the largest complex that was constructed in the world. It covers an area of over 100 acres and is very impressive. Continue on to tour Luxor temple. After the tour your will be transferred to the airport for departure.
- All the mentioned rates are for a private tour per person in a double cabin per package for 4 days and 3 nights in U.S. Dollars, including all service charge and taxes.
- All the rates include all accommodation for 5 star deluxe Nile Cruises.
- Children up to 4 years old have a 50% discount, children from 5-12 will have a 25% discount, sharing the parents cabin.
- Rates not valid during high season and Christmas, New Year, and Easter. There will be a supplement applied.
- Single supplement for 1 person will be $150 total for the 4+ day tour.
- 3 nights’ accommodation on the Nile Cruise on the basis of full board.
- 7 nights 3 star hotel on B/B basis (upgrade is available for an extra fee
- 2 internal flights
- All sightseeing tours.
- Guide during excursions in Luxor and Aswan
- All transfers
- All breakfasts and lunches
- 8 days guided touring
- Entrance fees to all of the main attractions mentioned
Minimum 2 persons
- International flights
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, and bar bills.
- All tips to guide, drivers, etc.
- Other services not mentioned under the including items.
- Departure tax ($65 for each border) per person
- Visa for Egypt (we provide the visa on the spot $50)
- Visa, We can make it for you at the border for $75 per person.
- Some dinners
- Personal expenses and private insurance.
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- We recommend that you have cash money available for border fees and tips.
- Single supplement (if there are an odd number of people traveling) $60, and for high season $70 per night.
(The price of the tour that you see here is for this tour only, if you would like to change something the price will be adjusted accordingly.)
What you need to know:
- Have a valid passport and landing card.
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money in cash only (payable in U.S dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel).
- Very warm clothing in Winter, cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer.
- Good walking shoes.
- Personal insurance is not included. Please note: No insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.