Discovering the Forbidden City 05 Days
Forbidden City 5 Day Discovery Tour Itinerary
Amman is the capital of Jordan. It is the most populated city in all of Jordan with a population of 6.76 million. The Roman Theater that is located in Amman has room for 6000, and is still used today for sports and cultural events.
Mt. Nebo a very religious site for Christians. It is believed to be the place that
Moses was given to see the Holy Land. On a clear day you can see Jerusalem.
Karak is the home to Karak Castle. It is one of the 3 largest castles in the Middle East, the other 2 being in Syria. The castle is a dark maze of halls and passageways.
Petra is the amazing facade that is one of the seven wonders of the world. The seven kilometer walk can also be done on horseback.
Wadi Rum is an area covering 720 square kilometers of desert in the South of Jordan. There are ancient rock paintings on the mountains, that are thousands of years old. Bedouin tribes have lived there for hundreds of years and continue to do so until today.
Aqaba is Jordan's only coastal town. Aqaba is a tourist town with great swimming and diving.
minimum 2 people
Day 01 : Amman
Arrive at Queen Alia International airport, we will meet, assist, and transfer you to your hotel. Later in the morning we will tour the city including a visit to the Citadel, Roman Theatre, and Jordan archaeological museum. You will end the tour for this day at the Souq, in downtown Jordan, a typical Middle Eastern market. You can do some shopping there. Return back to the hotel and overnight in Amman
Day 02 : Petra
We visit Mt Nebo where Mosses is believed to be buried. Next we visit Karak , an ancient Crusader stronghold. Drive onwards to Petra, one of the new seven wonders of world and stay overnight.
Day 03 : Petra
|Breakfast and dedicate the full day exploring the magnificent, mysterious, rock-carved red rose city of Petra or sometimes known as “The Lost City” (9 B.C. to 40 A .D.).
Return to the hotel and overnight.
Day 04 : Wadi Rum and Aqaba
Later in the day we drive onwards to Aqaba.Aqaba is a fun place, it is a melting pot of all the good things Jordan has to offer. Overnight in Aqaba
||After breakfast start your day with a visit to Wadi Rum. Here you shall take a rustic jeep safari in the silent, timeless and starkly beautiful desert landscapes.
Day 05 : Amman
Breakfast and drive to Amman to catch your flight back home.
- Meeting and assistance at the airport.
- Tour guide, entrance fees
- 4 nights hotel accommodation on B/B basis (3 star hotel)
- Lunches on touring days.
- Departure tax, tips personal expenses and private insurance.
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- We recommend that you have cash money available for personal expenses and tips.
- Upgrading your hotel to 4 or 5 stars is possible for an extra fee.
- Single supplement $300.
What you need to know:
- Have a valid passport and landing card.
- We require nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date for the reservation.
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money in cash only (payable in U.S. dollars, Euro,
- Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel.
- Very warm clothing in Winter, cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer.
- Bathing suit.
- Good walking shoes.
- Personal insurance is not included.
- Please note: No insurance company insures nay accident from a horse or any other animal.