Discover Wadi rum and Petra 4 days
Wadi Rum and Petra 4 Day Discovery Tour Itinerary
Petra is one of the most visited places in the world. Petra is one of the seven wonders of the world. Another name for Petra is the Rose City, because of the rock that it is carved from is rose colored. Until 1812 the city was unknown to the western world. To enter the site of Petra, walk on cobbled stones through a crack in the sandstone called the siq, when you are through you will be amazed at the site before you, Petra in all of its glory.
Wad Rum is inhabited by Bedouins, and has been for hundreds of years. There are paintings on the mountains thousands of years old. The scenery is astounding, the desert sand combined with the mountains, makes for beautiful photography.
Minimum 2 people
From your hotel or from the airport at 09:20 a.m. you will be taken to the Arava border, you will be met and assisted by one of our professionals, then continue to Petra. Arrive at your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Breakfast at the hotel. You will then take a fascinating tour to admire the natural beauty and breathtaking architecture of this ancient city with your guide, walk through the Siq to the Treasury, the Nabatean Roman Theater, and the Roman road (Cardo) to the basin. Continue to your Petra with your guide to see the tombs, the amazing facades, and the temples. Climb to the Monastery,then back to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Breakfast. Proceed to Wadi Rum, the largest and most magnificent of Jordan’s desert landscapes. Jeep tour for 2 hours. Tour the desert, and see how the Bedouins live. Dinner and overnight at Bedouin Camp.
Breakfast, and transfer to Aqaba for short panoramic tour, then you will be dropped off at the Arava border, and proceed to your hotel or the airport in Eilat.
- Roman Theater
- Wadi Rum
- Jeep tour
- Bedouin camp
- Meeting and assistance at the border
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- 1 Lunch
- Hotel accommodation on B/B basis (3star hotel).
- Departure tax, tips, personal expenses and private insurance.
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- We recommend you have cash money available for border fees and tips:
- $65 special fee for crossing Israel-Jordan border for over-night tourists.
- Health insurance.
- Single supplement $25
What you need to know:
- Have a valid passport and landing card.
- We require nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date for your reservation.
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money, in cash (payable in U.S. dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel).
- Very warm clothing in winter. Cool comfortable clothing and head covering in summer.
- Good walking shoes.
- Lunch will be late, so please eat Breakfast before departure.
- Personal insurance is not included. Please note: No insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.