Cairo 2 day tour from Eilat
Tour Cairo 2 Days From Eilat Itinerary
Travel to Cairo, the largest city in Egypt. See the pyramids and the sphinx, the largest statue in the world. See modern day Cairo, and visit the market, that sells just about everything you could imagine, from household goods, to clothing, spices, jewelry, and more.
Proceed to visit the Egyptian Museum housing the largest collection of antiquities in the world. Over 160,000 artifacts, statues, paintings, tombs, and mummies. An amazing tour unlike any other.
Continue on to the Sakkara Valley, and tour the pyramids, including the famous Djoser pyramid, that is also called the step pyramid. Sakkara was once the sacred burial ground for kings and queens.
Minimum 2 people
We will pick you up from your hotel in Eilat, at 22:00, and bring you to the Taba border.
After the border procedure we will go with an air conditioned car to Cairo
(The duration of the drive is 10 hours)
We will start the tour with the pyramids, the sphinx, the market and the museum.
Then we will eat lunch and go to the hotel for dinner and overnight in a 4 star hotel.
You will have an option to do a cruise on the Nile.
Breakfast at the hotel and travel through Cairo, to the Sakkara valley and the old city of Cairo. After lunch about 16:00, we will go back to the Taba border crossing. Arrival in Eilat about 24:00.
- Egyptian Museum
- Sakkara Valley
- Air conditioned transportation from Taba & back,
- Entrance to all the sites,
- One night hosting in a 4 star hotel (half-board), one lunch
- English speaking guide in Cairo.
- Border passing tax, tips
- Visa to Egypt we can make it for you at the border $50
- Drinks and other items not mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses
- Personal insurance
- Optional cruise on the Nile $25.
- There is an additional charge for single supplement, $60 per night, and in high season $70 per night per person.
What you need to know:
- Have a valid passport and landing card.
- We require nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date for reservation.
- Very warm clothing in Winter, cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money - in cash only (payable in U.S dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel.
- Good walking shoes.
- Personal insurance is not included.
- Please note: No insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.