Arabian Travel Adventure 6 Nights / 07 Days
Jordan Adventure 6 Nights- 7 Days
Amman is the capital of Jordan. It has been destroyed by many earthquakes and natural disasters. Up until 1878 it was a small village. The Amman Citadel is the site of an open air museum. Visit the Roman Theater that used to seat 6000 people.
Mabada is in Central Jordan, and is known for its Byzantine and Umayyad mosaics. There is a map of the Holy City that was done completely in Mosaics.
Mt. Nebo is the mountain where it is believed that Moses was buried. It is a pilgrimage place for Christians and very holy place to them.
Karak is an ancient stronghold from the Crusaders. The Karak Castle makes up the history of the town.
Petra is called the "red rose city" or the "lost city." There is a theater that was built based on the Romans theaters, it could hold 4000 people. See the ruins, bath houses, and the entrance through the siq, are absolutely amazing.
Dead Sea is the lowest point on Earth. The salty waters let you stay afloat, even if you can't swim. Swimming or floating in the Dead Sea is very good for you, as it has a lot of healthy minerals in the water.
Minimum 2 people.
You arrive at Queen Alia International airport, and will be assisted by one of our professionals, and transferred to your hotel.
Overnight in Amman.
Amman, tour the city, including a visit to the Citadel, Roman Theater, and Jordan archaeological museum.
End the day at the souk, in downtown Jordan, a typical Middle Eastern market, where you can buy almost anything ranging for jewellery made of gold and silver, coffeepot, charms and handicrafts.
Return to your hotel and overnight in Amman.
You will have breakfast, and then we will depart for a journey South of Amman to visit the Biblical city of Madaba. We will visit the Greek Orthodox Church, where you will see the famous mosaic map of the Holy Land.
Next we will visit Mt. Nebo, and Karak, and Karak Castle.
Drive to Petra and stay overnight.
Breakfast and then we will dedicate the full day exploring Petra.
Return to the hotel and overnight.
Breakfast and drive to the Dead Sea. On the way visit the site where Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist. St. Elijah's Hill is a focal point of the baptism site and is covered with the remains of a Byzantine monastery with churches, large baptism pool and water storage systems.
Later in the afternoon arrive at the Dead Sea Resort and you will have an evening to enjoy yourself and lay in the waters of the Dead Sea. Overnight Dead Sea.
Dead Sea day to relax. In the afternoon you will have a transfer to Amman and overnight Amman.
Breakfast and transfer to the Amman airport to take your flight back home.
- Meeting and assistance at the airport.
- All transportation.
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel accommodation on B/B basis (3 star hotel).
What you need to know:
- Departure tax, tips, personal expenses and private insurance.
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- We recommend that you have cash money available for taxes and tips.
- Tours are available in other languages for an extra fee.
- Meals not stated in included.
- Have a valid passport and landing card.
- We require nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date for the reservation.
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money in cash only (payable in U.S. dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling.
- Very warm clothing in Winter, cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer.
- Good walking shoes.
- Bathing suit.
- Personal insurance is not included.
- Please note: No insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.