Cairo 3 Day tour
3 Day Cairo Tour Itinerary
Cairo is the most populated city in Egypt and also the largest. This tour will give you a look at the old and the new. Tour the pyramids, the sheer size of them will astound you. They were originally built to house the dead pharaohs. They built the steps in the belief that the soul could rise to heaven.
Egyptian museum, there see the treasures of ancient Egypt, the largest collection in the world. The collection was established in the late 19th century. The Egyptian Museum has 107 halls filled with treasures. Inside the museum there are about 160,000 objects, that cover 5000 years of ancient Egypt.
Sakkara Valley is where the ancient burial grounds are located. You will see numerous pyramids. One of the most famous pyramids is the Step Pyramid of Djoser, also called the Step Tomb, because of its rectangular base.
- Egyptian Museum
- Mummies room
- Sakkara Valley
- Papyrus Institute
Day 1: At 22:00 we pick you up in Eilat drive you to the Taba Border and help you with the formalities. Once crossing into Egypt, our representative will be waiting for you, and take you to Cairo. Start with the most famous sites in Cairo: The Pyramids of Giza, including the famous Sphinx. Visit the Papyrus Institute where we will be able to see the process of making Papyrus in ancient times. In the evening we can have a Cruise Dinner on the Nile for extra charge ($25).
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Start the day at the Egyptian Museum. In the afternoon you will have time to stroll through the famous market-area of the Khan el Khalili Bazaar.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: After breakfast at your hotel we drive to Sakkara, the ancient "Necropolis"of the Old Kingdom's Capital, Memphis, where we will visit a few pyramids and tombs, among them the known "Step Pyramid", the oldest known pyramid.
In the early afternoon we will drive you to the Taba Border Crossing.
After crossing the border, you will be transferred back to Eilat. Arrival in Eilat about 24:00.
Minimum 2 people
- Meeting and assistance at the border
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel accommodation on B/B basis (3 star hotel).
- 4 star hotels $70 per person per night.
- 5 star hotels $130 per person per night.
- Departure tax
- Personal expenses
- Private insurance
- Other languages available for an extra fee.
- We recommend that you have cash money available for border fees and tips.
- Single supplement $60, for high season $70.
What you need to know:
- Have a valid passport and landing card.
- We require nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date for reservation.
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money in cash only (payable in U.S. dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel).
- Very warm clothing in Winter, cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer.
- Good walking shoes.
- Personal insurance is not included.
- Please note: No insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.